Monday, August 22, 2011

Communications

It would seem strange that I would want to change my major to communications since I have always had a fear of writing.  I have always seemed to defeat myself before I even began to write something. It's not because I have an inability to express myself, just have a conversation with me and you will find out that I actually have a difficult time holding back, but it has more to do with a lack of confidence in my writing.  I know what I want to say, but have a hard time putting the words together into a cohesive body of work.  So why, do you ask, would I want to switch to communications? Well, I will tell you. Since starting back to school, I have learned so much about myself, and have learned that writing isn't so scary...it's actually enjoyable. Look! I'm writing right now! And I like it! Expressing myself through my ideas and views is actually a positive and rewarding experience that I would like to continue.  And, hey, if I can make some dough along the way, all the better.
So here's to the written (or typed) word!

No comments:

Post a Comment